Below are some websites that are useful to our readers.
- AADSoft: Current version of the AADS Index to computer based resources in dental education.
- ABC Dentist: Global dental resource, linking dentists, suppliers, manufacturers, study clubs and dental conferences into one directory and search engine for the dental community.
- About.com: Dentistry: Dental community maintained by a general dentist, offering a forum, newsletters, questions and answers, links to pertinent dental sites and feature articles.
- Academy of Latter-day Saint Dentists: serves communities by enhancing dentists' professional skills and knowledge. Includes news, service needs, and conference information.
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity:
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA): organization for dental education in the United States and Canada. Includes information on Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS).
- AMYrdh.com: Dental Hygienist and Student Forums, RDH and student email communities, information, communication, and dental links.
- Army Dental Care System: United States Army programs available to qualified dental professionals.
- Ask The Dentist: A forum for obtaining answers to difficult dental questions.
- atDental: Internet and Medline search for dental resources for patients and dentists.
- Australasian Osseointegration Society: includes biennial conference details, links, questions and answers and Society news.
- British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF): promotes the benefits of dental health with events such National Smile Week and the Annual Dental Awards.
- CAESY Education Systems: Provides an interactive patient education system on DVD for use in dental practices.
- CDC Oral Health Resources: provides information on dental health for adults and children as well as professional guidelines and resources.
- Check My Dentist.com: Provides a directory of dentists and participating dental insurance providers.
- Children's Dental Health Project: Dedicated to assisting policymakers, healthcare providers, advocates and parents improve children's oral health and increase their access to dental care.
- Clinical Research Associates:
- Delta Sigma Delta: International dental fraternity located in dental schools, graduate chapters are located throughout the United States of America.
- Dentaid: working to improve the quality of oral health services in the developing world.
- Dental Community: Directory of resources on dental issues, dentist locator, useful links.
- Dental Friends: Interactive web site for dentists, hygienists, assistants, and front desk dental professionals. Includes news, surveys, interviews, bulletin boards, and employment opportunities.
- Dental Health Directory: Offers a forum for Ask The Dentist, enabling consumers to obtain technical answers to dental questions.
- Dental Icon: Dental directory which includes categories for services, products, dealers, education, and organizations; as well as a reference library.
- Dental News on the Net: Dental news, information, and book sales.
- Dental News on the Net: links to news, literature reviews, articles, dental organizations and more.
- Dental ResourceNet: Quick access to various online journals, product resources, continuing education courses and more, for dental professionals.
- Dental Review Online: Extensive illustrated library of dental procedures and conditions; as well as articles about dentistry.
- DentalFear .com: Dedicated to the elimination of dental fear. Obtain information on the latest techniques for pain elimination, get information on various dental procedures, and advice on how to find a dentist.
- Dentalgate: dentistry search engine and dental disorders custom Medline searching.
- DentalRep: Networking source for dentists and other dental professionals; also offers resume posting and message board.
- DentalSite.com: includes resources for patients, dentists, dental students, dental hygienists, and anyone interested the field.
- Dentalwisdom.com: pictorial guide to dentistry for patients and dentists.
- Dentalxchange.com: Online source for dental information, services and products.
- Dentist on a Camel: pictorial history of the pioneering dentist H.V. Mattingley and his exploits on the Western Australian goldfields before the turn of the century.
- DentistLinx: News and Information for Dentists: The Latest Medical News and Information in Dentistry from Current Medical Journals, for Dentists.
- Dentistrian: Provides general information for patients and case studies, journal abstracts and a searchable database for dentists in India.
- Dentistry 2000: Information about dentistry, finding a dentist and information for dental professionals.
- Dentistry and Real Life: Information about dentistry for patients or doctors. Includes oral health, dental articles, basic knowdledge(anatomy, eruption of teeth), news, list of links to dental universities, associations, and organizations.
- Dentistry FYI: information about cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, dental implants, and porcelain veneers.
- Dentistry News - Topix.net: News on dentistry and the dental industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Dentistry.com: Online dental resource site, providing timely information, products and services to consumers and dental professionals.
- Dentists.com: Dentist finder.
- Dentitia On-line: online home of the Macedonian Dentistry Students' Association, with news, articles, and student exchange.
- Dentsearch.com: Dentistry job and employment listings.
- DERWeb: library of dental images and supplementary materials for use in teaching and research.
- Dr. Samuel D. Harris National Museum of Dentistry: Smithsonian Institution Affiliate. A lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated by the rich history of dentistry.
- DR.Oogle: Offers a public database of patients' feedback about dental practitioners. Post or read reviews, ratings and recommendations for dentists and dental specialists.
- Eastern Dental Society: Created to foster friendship among Philadelphia area dentists and provide for continuing education.
- Edentistry: Providing an Internet presence for oral health care professionals. Design, hosting, and email solutions for dentists.
- FAQ - Dental Care:
- First-Practice.com: Provides business advice, training and support, registration required.
- Golden Proportion and Dental Aesthetics, The: looks at the relationship between the golden proportion and aesthetics.
- Grace Dental Mission: aids doctrinally compatible missionaries by providing them with information and free dental care.
- Handpiece Headquarters: Provider of dental hand piece repair services, replacement turbines, dental bearings and handpiece parts.
- Healthy Teeth: Oral health and education database maintained by the Nova Scotia Dental Association.
- Hellenic American Dental Society: Greek American dental organization in the U.S. primarily serving dentists and dental hygienists of Greek descent.
- Historical Dentistry Prints: Antique prints of dentristry showing dental practices during the last 250 years.
- HIVdent: not-for-profit coalition of concerned health care professionals committed to assuring access to high quality oral health care services for those living with HIV disease.
- Hygienist.co.uk: Site which provides for discussions, jobs, and information useful to UK Dental Hygienists.
- Implant Reconstruction: provides information about oral reconstrution and dental implants.
- Inside Dentistry: online interactive forum for both dental professionals and dental patients.
- Is Your Dentist Safe?: Offers search to determine if a dentist has been disciplined by the various state licensing boards.
- Jameson Management, Inc.: Offers comprehensive instruction in all phases of practice management.
- Laboratories of Walter Loesche - University of Michigan School of Dentistry: resource site offering general reference for dentists and patients. Includes periodontal disease, cavities, halitosis, and gingivitis.
- Ms Flossy's Dental Hygiene News: information on dental hygiene, dentistry, products, and helpful hints both for the professional and general public.
- MyDentist.net: Offers free email, web page and faxes for dental professionals and their practices.
- National Dental Advisory Service: The NDAS Comprehensive Fee Report for dentists provides updated coding and fee information in US dollars for over 300 ADA CDT-3 codes and valuable medical cross coding.
- Open Please Catalog: Gifts, resources and novelties for the dental profession. Includes scrubs, prints, mugs, t-shirts, office decor, and instruments.
- Oral Pathology Image Database: Site which shows multiple examples of important lesions of the oral cavity.
- Organization for Safety & Asepsis Procedures (OSAP): dedicated to promoting and advancing dental infection control and practice safety worldwide. Offers training, policy updates, and information.
- OuchMyTooth: Locate a dentist in France, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Sweden or Tenerife. Includes articles about treatments, FAQs, a forum and a newsletter subscription.
- Palmdmd.com: A site devoted to news on PDA's in clinical dentistry.
- Pediatric Dental Health: provides information and resources for parents and clinicians regarding children's oral health.
- Pediatric Dentistry "just for kiDDS": explains when a child should first see a dentist, what natal and neonatal teeth are, and more for patients, parents, and practitioners.
- Pierre Fauchard Academy - Musee d'Art Dentaire: Musee d'Art Dentaire Pierre Fauchard at the Academie Nationale de Chirugie Dentaire - promoting the elevation of the standards and practices of the art and science of dentistry worldwide.
- Quality Dentistry: Information about normal gums as well as periodontal disease and its treatment including root planing and surgery.
- Rainbow Collection Dental Instruments: You can design your own instruments.
- RDH: Contains resource information for Registered Dental Hygienists.
- Singapore Dental Council: regulates the practice of dentistry and oversees the professional conduct of dentists.
- Singapore Dental Health Foundation (SDHF): organization of volunteers working to increase dental awareness and promote dental health in Singapore.
- Smile-On.com: Professional site for the dental team with news and articles.
- Sonicare: Information on Sonicare toothbrush.
- Suvison Dental World: Dental portal with information on companies, faculties, associations and conferences.
- Sybertooth Dental Events Directory: International guide to dental meetings, seminars and continuing education. Also offers free classified ads for dental professionals.
- The Dental Marketing Center: Online marketing magazine for the dental community that specializes in useful techniques and suggestions that can increase profits and patient numbers.
- Tyson Steele Dental Practice Marketing: Offering articles for dental practice management.
- UCR Dental Fee Report: A comprehensive report of dental fees in the USA.
- Udent.com: Directory to locate a dentist or a dental topic. Shopping, job listings and related information.
- UK Dentists Directory: Search by dental practice name, dentist, town or postcode or any other search criteria.
- UNC Careers in Dentistry: Site maintained by the staff at UNC to provide information on careers in the dental field.
- University of Melbourne: includes committee details and links.
- USA Dental Directory: Directory of dental professionals searchable by Zip code. Provides office hours, services offered, payments accepted, and maps.
- Virtually Dental: Canadian website which offers dentists free webspace and templates for site design.
- webDentistry: Search listings of practitioners by specialties and locations in the United States and Canada. Includes links to resources and a contact form.
- WHO Oral Health Country Profiles: contains info on global prevalences of dental diseases, manpower, services, etc.
- World Dentistry: Relevant peer-reviewed clinical research and case reports in the areas of orthodontics, prosthodonics, periodontology, pedodontics, restorative, dental hygiene, and oral surgery.
- WSDA Dental Identification Team: Site devoted to forensic odontologoy used for identification of human remains in mass disasters. A training and research site.
- Your Gums: Periodontal website which provides a dental resource for everyone interested in living lives without gum disease, heart disease, bad breath, TMJ, and jaw problems.
- Zdentalcare.com: An internet technology services provider to the dental Community with a variety of professional resources and directories.
apartments | home loan | online insurance quotes | real estate agents finder | auto donation | elder care directory | pet health | click here | alternative med | medical malpractice lawyer | business gifts | bar listing | this site | auto parts | home builder site | wedding guide | ukbusinessconnect.com | Book publisher listings | Top Fahion Blog List | senior care website | all about mortgage | directory of real estate agents | security home | local Hong Kong | online bankruptcy | bookkeeping resources