7 affordable procedures that can correct teeth problems
Your teeth play a significant role in ensuring that your smile is capable of reflecting how you feel about yourself. Dental health is a major concern for many people. As such, it is important for everybody to know how to fix the various common teeth problems. Although there is a general perception among the people that fixing dental problems is an expensive process, it is worth noting that you can still find simple and affordable procedures that you can use to correct various teeth problems. It is important, therefore, that you inquire about these simple procedures when you visit your dentists. Moreover, you need to find out how they could help you fix your teeth problems.
Affordable procedures to help fix common teeth problems
Some of the affordable procedures that you can use to correct common teeth problems include:
- Dental Bonding:
Dental bonding procedures are also known as direct composite veneers. The procedure is used in correcting minor dental issues. The procedure can be used to fix dental issues such as teeth discoloration, small chips on your teeth, poor teeth spacing, and teeth cracks. The procedure involves the use of a moldable tooth-colored composite resin that can be shaped to each client's preference. A special light is used to harden the resin and ensure it adheres to the teeth tightly.
Teeth fillings have been in place for a long period although the latest white fillings are strong and unnoticeable. The procedure is used to fix cracks and small chips in the teeth. The procedure involves using the natural dental material to cover your teeth's enamel. Patients who were previously filled with amalgam fillings have the option to replace them with white fillings. Fillings help improve the appearance of your teeth and you will not need to use the braces on your teeth.
- Use of Porcelain Veneers:
The porcelain veneers are used to help fix teeth chips and cracks by permanently bonding them to the natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-like fronts that are used to fix minor teeth issues like cracks, chips or misalignment. Porcelain veneers are cosmetic in nature and can help cover tooth cracks or correct tooth misalignment when the teeth seem slightly off-kilter. The procedure is used when the dentists have confirmed that the underlying tooth is free of any dental caries and structurally good and does not need to be done away with.
- Simple soft tissues grafts:
Grafting is a common cosmetic procedure, and it can be used to correct minor to complex tooth issues. The soft tissue grafts are recommended when patients are diagnosed with gum recession. Through soft tissue grafting procedures, dentists can help patients to cover their exposed tooth roots to prevent further damage. The procedure is also administered to patients for cosmetic purposes including gum-line reshaping procedures designed to eliminate a 'gummy' smile.
- Inlays and Onlays procedures:
The inlays and onlays procedures are a bit different from the traditional filling procedure because they are constructed in a dental lab. Inlays and onlays are often referred to as indirect fillings since they have some similarities to the traditional fillings. The difference is that you could benefit from the less invasive onlay and inlay procedures that can be administered instead of the traditional filling or the crown procedures. Inlays are generally smaller as compared to onlays and they are applied to the center of the teeth's biting surface. The onlay procedure is conducted to help restore your teeth's cusps.
- Dental Implant procedures: Dental implants come in handy when the dentist feels that your tooth is beyond saving and should be extracted. Dental implants are a workable solution to teeth decay that is beyond repair. A dental implant involves the use of an artificial root (strong metal post), a beautiful crown, and a connecting piece known as an abutment. When compared to a dental bridge, dental implants are stronger, prevent a bone recession, allow your teeth to function naturally, and they do not affect the surroundings of the teeth. This makes them convenient and a favorite among many people. Dental implants can be used to fix dental issues experienced by patients with many teeth missing since they could go for customized implant-anchored dentures for this purpose.
- Wearing a retainer to help straighten misaligned teeth: For many years now, many people thought that braces are the only remedy for misaligned teeth. Such a belief is quite misleading. This is because a simple tooth retainer can be used to help straighten crooked teeth without necessarily using braces. Retainers can be used to straighten teeth in instances where the individual has small tooth spacing or their bite is slightly crooked. An aligner is a transparent plastic tray that is fitted into your teeth to push them into the correct place and help correct your bite or straighten them. A teeth retainer is used as an alternative to braces and they are more affordable as compared to the braces. Although aligners offer a more comprehensive solution to correcting misaligned teeth, retainers are an affordable solution for slightly crooked teeth.
Do you have misaligned teeth? Do you need them corrected? If yes, it is important to note that straightening crooked teeth does not need to be an expensive endeavor. The seven highlighted procedures are affordable solutions that any person can undergo to correct misaligned teeth without digging deep into his or her pockets. If you are in need of a specialist who can help you straighten your crooked teeth, do not hesitate to contact us at Denture Haus. We conduct procedures such as full dentures, partial dentures, repairs, relines, mouth guards, tooth retainers, and bleaching trays for discolored teeth. Contact us by visiting our website at https://denturehaus.com.au/.
More to Read: